Built in 1902, this was originally the Baptist Church whose parishioners gathered here until 1935. It was then sold to the Okotoks Gospel Chapel, later to be known as the Okotoks Evangelical Free Church. They did significant repairs and modifications to the church, however, after more than 60 years, they outgrew the facility and sold it in 1997. Since then it has housed a garden boutique, gift store and most recently The Heartland Café.
46 McRae St
Okotoks, AB, Canada